Closed PhysicistBoy's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by PhysicistBoy, Feb 7, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhysicistBoy

PhysicistBoy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    PhysicistBoy
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    practice
    Punished For:
    vengeance | unfair advantage | cheat 6F
    Punished By:
    console
    Guilty:
    I'm not guilty.
    Proof:
    I wasn't recording. Nobody has to shoot a video of every game they play at any time. I'm an average pvp player. Not a youtuber.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    i'm appealing for my ban and how my mouse had a bug . it was actually my a4tech x7 f4 which was triple clicking "a few times" when i constantly clicked. So this problem never happened before and i think this only started happening after i installed the mouse's driver. Even if I had used cheating, it wouldn't benefit me. I was just playing unranked combo when i got banned. Thist doesn't give me elo. Normally I play with 6-7 cps. When I started clicking a little faster I got banned while in the game because of mouse driver (i guess). i'm not quite sure why this mouse has a bug like that but i guess it has something to do with triple click button on my mouse and driver might have caused for glitch. The other reason might be the region where I live also has an effect. I usually get laggy while pvping. Lag causing delayed kb, and the same lag looks to be responsible for the fishy hits. Sorry for my grammer mistakes i'm not native speaker. I really like your server. I discovered this server a few days ago. I hope you'll accept my appeal. Please don't lose a player who is not guilty. Peace out!

#1 PhysicistBoy, Feb 7, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  2. DeathMotion

VIP Summer

Ratings:
    +368 / 1
    Hello PhysicistBoy,

A Sr. Moderator+ will handle your appeal soon.

Kind regards,
    Bram

3. dnscache

dnscache Senior-Moderator
    Staff Member Senior-Moderator

Ratings:
    +42 / 1
    You weren’t banned for triple clicking nor laggy hits. Lying on your appeal does not help your case.

A Sr. Moderator+ will check your appeal soon.

4. PhysicistBoy

PhysicistBoy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you really think that i'm lying? of course your system won't say what i say. the things are that i said were my opinions. Because the thing is that i only know is "I wasn't hacking". Let's think. Look at NameMC site. There is no such minecraft account named "Physicistboy". So why i'm trying to explain myself? I don't have an mc account. If i want to play on your server, i can create an another account. It's not hard to do, is it? Why do I want my ban lifted? Moreover, when I was new to this server. I don't have elo or some stuff like that.
    Why do I want this when I don't have any gains?
    You've lifted the ban even for someone who used cheating and regretted it. I read his appeal. Why don't you remove my ban when I'm not cheating? There is a mistake, im sure of that. I urge you to be just.
    If you are not fair, this server will not survive. Be sure! If I used a cheat, I wouldn't try to get my ban removed. Probably i would switch an another account. I hope SR mod will understand me...

5. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    Hello @PhysicistBoy,

You are not banned. Appeal closed.

Kind regards,
    Podi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store