Practice 3.0 Main Concerns and Bugs

Discussion in 'Practice' started by TheVenge, Oct 6, 2018.

1. TheVenge

TheVenge Penguin

Ratings:
    +115 / 2
    Main Concerns
    • The KB as much as it has changed since 2.5 mainly people with high ping getting an insane advantage, now it's the complete opposite with players with low ping including myself take barely any KB and it just turns into a straight line fight with barely any combos and this just isn't fun for me and other players so I would suggest increasing the horizontal and vertical KB so it's balanced for all people with low or high ping.
    • Combo Kit right now is really broken and the KB is nonexistent, It's really easy to keep people in a combo and you can abuse it if you can click fast enough to make them take enough vertical KB to then stand right below them and just keep clicking. (Litteraly can't move also works the same hitting players against a wall.)
    • Koth event has no goal?
    • Add more maps for parkour.
    • Gapple and combo kit take too long to end decrease the unbreaking enchant on all armour. He gave up
    Bugs
    • Nametags changing from red to white for opponents.
    • Koth event nametags for enemies are green and allies are red. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
    • This
    • In Combo kit you can sometimes combo players phasing them through the glass wall into the void.
    • Symbol at the end of players name
    If theirs anymore bugs or concerns in practice make sure to post a comment what it is :)

I like everything else in the update but these problems make it less enjoyable to play for me :(

Bring back 2.0 combo kit the real combo kit that everyone liked. @Nick_0251 I'm sure you know the KB values.

#1 TheVenge, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. wetplace

wetplace VIP
    VIP Autumn Halloween

Ratings:
    +421 / 8
    The reason why there is only one parkour map was cause no staff had made a parkour map until the day before the release

3. LilConnect

LilConnect Penguin Extremist
    E-Dater OG

Ratings:
    +230 / 32
    so why don't you waste 10 mins of your life and make a parkour map

4. Etiuopia

Etiuopia Known Penguin
    Summer 2018 | Forum'er

Ratings:
    +810 / 21
    Some people did, but nick called the builds shit and so no one took the time to make them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Christinq

Christinq Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    builders hello?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. SniperCoco

SniperCoco Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Add something:

• When a player gets you in a combo, and you're sticking to a wall you just glitch out of the arena.
    • Whenever you agro-pearl or ender-pearl at anyone, you take a lot of damage. And even glitch into the ground. Very annoying.

7. vSyndrome

vSyndrome VIP
    VIP 2018 | Helpful Staff Autumn Christmas Christmas Halloween

Ratings:
    +194 / 13
    I like the kb to be honest.

8. ⚡ Shiwo

⚡ Shiwo Penguin

Ratings:
    +116 / 0
    The knockback is slightly broken.

9. Kiwando

Kiwando New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Agree with the nodebuff kB, I personally get mainly 14ms (stable) and I don’t move I hardly ever strafe and loose a fight, I get hackusated and at least 80% of fights I don’t have to use more then 5 pots and there all strait line based, I don’t exactly have a problem with this as I’m now used to it and also I don’t exactly see a way around it.
    Kiwando

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store