Returning to cold network

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by oSuchAG0D, Mar 20, 2018.

1. oSuchAG0D

oSuchAG0D Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +8 / 1
    Hello,
    Welcome to my introduction thread.
    I've decided to come back to cold network for a number of reasons.
    First of all, I have a rank here so why not xDDD however that's not the point. I have found the time to do so. Before I have had nearly no time to play this game, but now I have found time to play the network. Also, I would like to help this old server out with my service.
    Some of the old players may remember me as an annoying staff member which just spammed or was just a really annoying staff member in general, I agree. I was annoying, but i was also young. Well, I have come back to say I have gotten older, and with time i matured, Enough to make a staff application. I figured that I could be a real help to the community here. I would like to apologise for my previous actions and unprofessionalism towards the staff team.
    I have come back to redeem myself. And unlike before where I joined and left, I found a way to play his game sustainablty, and help this server in a sustainable manner.
    I hope you guys will accept me in the community again and give me another chance.
    oSuchAG0D

#1 oSuchAG0D, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  2. Spookier

Spookier Papa Polarbear
    Summer 202002 Donator Pro Cold OG Staff Of The Month                                                    Christmas Christmas Halloween                 

Ratings:
    +3,236 / 18
    Welcome back, Glad you changed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Papa Polarbear

Ratings:
    +474 / 19
    Welcome back my brudda!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dynasty

Dynasty Papa Polarbear
    >Original<

Ratings:
    +1,330 / 58
    Oh my, oh my. My good old friend is returning to Cold. What's next @Mikeanike comes and old friendships restart? Wow.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Cristo

Cristo Penguin

Ratings:
    +33 / 2
    Welcome back to cold!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store