Sneak peak of my application!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pano, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Pano

Pano New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hey guys, some might know im applying so here is a sneak peak! I haven't colored it on purpose as it's incomplete but yeah! Enjoy!

IGN :

Pano
    I am aged 14, my birthday being 13th April.

Timezone :

I live in the Greenwich Mean Timezone which is also known as (GMT+00:00)

What server are you applying for and why? :

I am applying for Practice as its a server i consistently play on, however if i can't be staff on Practice, i'll take staff rank on any server like is in dire need of staff. I want to be staff on practice as it's a server that I consistently play on. It's also a server that I find a lot of hackers on, so being staff there can help ban the hackers and also a lot of rule-breakers will die down, due to the fact that I will be sanctioning them accordingly. Practice is also quite an active server so I like to interact with the members a lot more and being staff there will help me alot in achieving that specific goal, wouldn't you agree?

Do you have skype, if yes can you use a microphone?

I do indeed have skype, but I am not equipped with a microphone unfortunately.

Why do you want to be staff? :

I want to be staff, to help out everyone and to be able to make sure that people get the respect they deserve. I will ensure that disrespect is not tolerated and therefore they will be sanctioned accordingly. Coldnetwork is an imagination platform that rightly deserves what it has gotten and I want a part of something that is so miraculously popular amongst the minecraft community. I sincerely enjoy playing on this server and has become something that is so deeply a part of me. Nick and Pengurino are optimistic, fantastic owners that strive for the best gameplay for all of us and that's something most of us forget to appreciate. However, I would like to learn more as im currently on my journey through minecraft and being staff on such a server would prove quite handy and would be an enjoyable learning experience for all of us. People always look up to those who do good for those who deserve it, and always want to be so. Of course, I don't always inspire all but I really do try my best to make sure people look up to me positively, and sort of think :

'Look, there's Pano, he's a great staff member.'

Who are what inspired you to become staff? :

Everybody who has been there for someone else on this server has inspired me to apply for this spot. May it sound crazy, but also the hackers. This is because they have inspired me to ban them and make the game clean and enjoyable for everybody, not just me. They don't have the right to destroy perfect gameplay for innocent gamers who would like to enjoy coldnetwork's content to its greatest extent. I'm not the type to chat loads and loads of positive things and then betray everything i've just said a few minutes ago. I stay loyal to what i have posted as what comes out to the internet, can never be taken back once one person has seen it. It will stay there until it has faded away from their memory entirely. That's why what i post internet-wise is always from second thought and what a mature person would do in the situation. Also, people who reply to my applications with a comment explaining how I can improve or complimenting it. This really motivates me into improving my threads, and ensuring everyone's ideas are implemented the best way possible. I love doing this when I have free time as It helps me become a better person and in an essence learn more about you. It also helps me improve my grammar / English and to me is kind of classified as my own personal English lessons. Reading threads on this forums have miraculously drastically improved my school marks as some people use technical words which I then research and use in my writing exams. Also, people who reply to my threads are always there to help me and it's a positive thing to look at when I feel I can't do something. It just makes me feel so fired up and ready to go for a new day. This has happened on multiple occasions and some posts just make my day that tiny bit better. That's what I love about people posting messages on my threads.

Why should we pick you to become a staff member? :

I achieve all the requirements to become a fully-capable staff member. I listen to others, I never boast, I am quite humourous but serious when neccasary times are brung upon us. I am modest and others think of me as such. I put others before me no matter how dire situations become. I am genourous and forgiving to most but it is mostly depending on what sins you have made and how dire they are. I stick to rules like nothing else, and those ranked lesser or higher then me will always have my dear respect. I am no bully, and hear others out when they have been falsely accused. I play as much as I can provide, bringing positivity and creativeness to everywhere I go. I can point out bugs, and play with others positively. I never leave people hanging and I always point out a few jokes here and there to lighten up the mood. I am loved by many but hated by some. Those who hate me always have me to listen to their opinions and work on making myself a better person in their eyes. I also enjoy entertaining others, and making sure the staff have someone to rely on when they are in need of help. I am that person who is positive for everything, I am an optimist and I always have suggestions to help the server improve. I am proud to have achieved these qualities.

How much time could u commit to being a staff member on coldnetwork? :

I can commit as much time as I can, bringing as much effort into being punctuate to gaming whenever reports are at hand. I try and play atleast an hour everyday to ensure gaming on coldnetwork is safe and secure. I believe this is priority due to the fact that there are multiple gamers playing all the time and, being staff, it's my job to take care of them. Also, for the server I am applying for, there are a lot of people on everyday, reaching up to 60+ people, it's essential there are staff at these times to cater for the gamers and ensure everything is running smoothly, meaning no bugs etc. I also do try and encourage others to do something they want to do, even If it's something they're scared to do. I believe it can be a big step in someone's life to overcome braveness and it's something everyone can be able to do. I want to transform this quality sandbox game into something that can motivate someone to almost change their life entirely, and gain something new everyday, which could be getting a new job, earning more money, or even just talking to someone they don't know and making friends with them without having any worries.

2. HCF

HCF Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    looks great ;p add more if u can

3. Meminq

Meminq Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    Nice application, But how Is this A sneek peak this Is basically just an whole application.

#3 Meminq, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. TylerDaBoss

TylerDaBoss Penguin Extremist
    Halloween

Ratings:
    +328 / 23
    Umm I have no idea why you made a sneak peek... people can give you feedback on the main post so there is no point for this. Just make the real post Nice app tho

5. Meminq

Meminq Known Penguin

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    ^^ I agree with him.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store