Suggestions to improve ColdNetwork's Practice

Discussion in 'Practice' started by zxPixel, May 17, 2021.

1. zxPixel

zxPixel New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello! I am zxPixel and I'm here to say and recommend a few suggestions to be done and help the server improve and become a lot better in terms of gameplay, Keep in mind this is just my personal opinion and what I think should be added to practice.

1) Custom Kits

With Custom kits I mean players can create their own kit by /customkit . This can be really useful for players who just want to create a kit where you take no damage to practice their combos etc.

==============================================================================
    2) HikaBrains

Change HikaBrains to Bedwars and add a few bedwar maps, You'll have 3 stacks of wool, 1 gapple, a shears and 12 ladders. You must break the opponent's bed and kill them to win. They can respawn as long as their bed isn't broken.

3) Add a new command called /ignore

What it does is simply when you /ignore [username] the guy you /ignore'd won't be able to /msg you and you won't be able to see their msgs.

4) Ability to do events within party members and clan members

The ability to be able to host an event that only members in your party/clan can join.

Example: /party event [event] Or /clan event [event]

5) Damage indicator solution

add a plugin to disable the Damage Indicator Add-on in LabyMod

6) Fix soups

A lot of the time I queue'd soup, My soups weren't working unless I double click them or wait for almost 1 sec which is really a problem when you're low on health and don't want to get quick dropped by some random.

7) hit reg

Fix the Hit reg is really bad sometimes especially for users who are above 70ms

8) Parkour Kit

while this may not seem that important to others, this kit is really fun.

This was suggested by: zxPixel, zxPixel and zxPixel.

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store