Denied ViruStar123's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by ViruStar123, Jul 10, 2018.

1. ViruStar123

ViruStar123 Penguin

Ratings:
    +36 / 1
    In Game Name:
    xViruPlayzYT
    Server:
    Kitmap and Practivepvp
    Punished For:
    Disrespect - like calling players/ staff "eZ"
    Punished By:
    3yr and the others were console warnings which led me to the perm banned : here is the link for it https://gyazo.com/21bccdc533074d86e2da14ead74f7d49
    Guilty:
    Of course I am guilty as I want to get back into the server. (Slight background of who I am) I was like one of the first people to play on this server; especially when I was whitelisted to help the server with Nick and Pengun_Pvp - when the server was at development!
    Proof:
    I am guilty of my badsportmanshop; and will try my very best the not get the toxic mindset - especially in kitpvp maps; which would lead me to call players "eZ" - so I am very sorry and innocent.
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    The good thing about me is that I don't hack - which I would never intend to do and the reason why I should be unpunished is because I utterly regret my false toxic actions; which I would not do again. So I am sorry for the people who I had disrespected - and would like to have another chance - which I would not ruin on playing back on ColdNetwork. I have also planned to spend more time on Coldnetwork than on any other servers.

So my final request is that I would not commit or induce any toxic comments and hope I get unbanned.

Thank you,

-xViruPlayzYT

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Xen

Xen VIP
    VIP Summer ColdNetwork - Friendly - Ice COLD Ice ✘ - Poor - ✘ ✔ Koala Confirmed ✔ - Xen - Wolf

Ratings:
    +644 / 48
    Wait out your ban, the question 'Guilty' makes no sense what so ever.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Marcell

Marcell Papa Polarbear
    ⚡️ Papi ⚡️

Ratings:
    +905 / 65
    +1
    Didn't you leave son?

4. pmq13

pmq13 Penguin Extremist

Ratings:
    +458 / 9
    Denied.
    You Are tempbanned, AS you said, you Are guilty as well. Just wait for your punishment to end.

Have a Nice day!

• About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store