Closed Zok's Punishment Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Zok, May 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zok

Zok New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In Game Name:
    xXDemonSlayersXx
    What version were you on (1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9 etc):
    Server:
    Uhc practice
    Punished For:
    Hacking when I was not even hacking my brother was hacking while fighting me and he got up banned becouse of my and his same ip I also got banned
    Punished By:
    Console
    Guilty:
    Yea becouse my brother should have not hacked becouse I was like see I can beat you even though you have hacks and called him and he got banned so did i
    Proof:
    No becouse I am admitting that my brother SweatyTap (in game name ) was hacking and he did get banned don't ban him but atleast unban me becouse of us living to gather we have the same ip that's why the ip ban banned both me and him so I dont have proof of him not hacking he was hacking but I also don't have proof of me not hacking but I was just chilling playing and fighting my bro why would I record
    Why do you think you should be unpunished:
    Becouse in the first place it isn't my fault and 2nd thing how can I help it like the ip is same he got up banned I got ip banned he should be the won to suffer why me and I should be unpunished because I never did anything thing it would be a different scenario so plss unban be thank you

2. Podi

Podi VIP
    VIP CheatBreaker

Ratings:
    +219 / 13
    Hello @Zok,

Your appeal has been closed. The user 'xXDemonSlayersXx' is currently not banned.

If you feel like this is a mistake, feel free to open a new appeal.

Kind regards,
    Podi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

ColdNetwork is an online Minecraft: Java Edition network. We are constantly working on Improvements to ensure the best experience for our Players. This is the only official website for ColdNetwork.
  • © 2022 ColdNetwork

• Visit Our Store

In-game items and perks can be purchased on our online store to help improve your gameplay. Thanks for the support!

Store